Channel 5 show Rich House, Poor House is looking for families in this region for new series
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A television show which sees two families swap homes, budgets and lifestyles for a week is looking for families in this region to take part in the new series.
Rich House, Poor House, which airs on Channel 5, focuses on how money affects family life and how much it matters to happiness through the eyes of the two families experiencing life at the other end of the wealth divide.
While there's a contrast in their financial circumstances, the two families in each episode are matched by the things they have in common.
The first series saw eight families take part in four episodes and at the end of each swap they discovered their similarities despite the difference in financial circumstances.
One episode saw one family swap their weekly budget of £107 for one of £1,700.
You may also want to watch:
• If you want to get involved email RHPH@hattrick.com or call 0207 184 7716 for further information.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach