Channel 5 show Rich House, Poor House is looking for families in this region for new series
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A television show which sees two families swap homes, budgets and lifestyles for a week is looking for families in this region to take part in the new series.
Rich House, Poor House, which airs on Channel 5, focuses on how money affects family life and how much it matters to happiness through the eyes of the two families experiencing life at the other end of the wealth divide.
While there's a contrast in their financial circumstances, the two families in each episode are matched by the things they have in common.
The first series saw eight families take part in four episodes and at the end of each swap they discovered their similarities despite the difference in financial circumstances.
One episode saw one family swap their weekly budget of £107 for one of £1,700.
You may also want to watch:
• If you want to get involved email RHPH@hattrick.com or call 0207 184 7716 for further information.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 8 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home