Chance to see legendary Marilyn Monroe in Wymondham old movie screening
- Credit: Archant
Fans of old movies will get a chance to see the legendary Marilyn Monroe singing, dancing and dazzling when the Regal Experience screens There's No Business Like Show Business.
Joining the star in this musical extravaganza is a galaxy of stars, including Ethel Merman, Donald O'Connor, Mitzi Gaynor and Johnnie Ray.
The story revolves round the trials and tribulations of a show business family with some wonderful Irving Berlin numbers, among them Alexander's Ragtime Band, When the Midnight Choo Choo Leaves for Alabam and, of course, There's No Business Like Show Business.
Supporting will be one of the Look At Life series from the 1960s featuring Helen Shapiro recording Walking Back To Happiness.
Tickets for the screening on Sunday November 19 at 2.30pm at the Wymondham Ex-Services' Club (Regal Cinema) are available from Michael Armstrong on 01953 603246 or from Simply Cards, Market Street, Wymondham.
They are priced £5 and £4 for concessions.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights