Chance to meet police in Spixworth
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
People living in Spixworth will get the chance to meet their local police officer next week.
Police Communuty Support Officer (PCSO) Jan Moore will hold a street briefing at The Co-op Store in Crostwick Lane on Friday, April 28 from 6pm until 7pm.
The event will give local people the chance to discuss any issues or concerns they may have and find out what's being done to keep the community safe.
Spixworth is part of the Sprowston and Old Catton Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT).
The current priorities for the area include:
• Speeding on St Faiths Road, Old Catton.
• Anti-social behaviour in Old Catton.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 Murder inquiry launched after teenager stabbed to death in Norwich
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 6 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 7 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 8 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 9 Norfolk to appear in TV show about world's most scenic rivers
- 10 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
The next priority setting meeting for the SNT will be on Monday, July 17 at the Gage Road Chapel, Gage Road.
The meeting will take place from 7pm.
Visit www.norfolk.police.uk to find out about your SNT.