New community choir looking for members in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A community choir is launching a new group in Norfolk and is looking for members.
There are already Big Sing community choirs in Essex, London, Kent & Hertfordshire, and the Norfolk choir will be starting from May 14.
Details regarding rehearsal venues and event dates are yet to be finalised.
Managing director Gemma Francis said: 'We are so excited to be opening The Big Sing in Norfolk.
'This is an amazing opportunity to get the community uniting together to sing more uplifting songs.
You may also want to watch:
'The Big Sing has already shown how music is helping people overcome loneliness, fear and anxiety and is helping to create lots of new friendships. You don't need to have any experience, just come along and join in.'
The Big Sing has performed alongside Ellie Goulding, London Community Gospel Choir and Leona Lewis, among other top names.
Find out more at www.big-sing.com, or call 01376 512292.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk