New community choir looking for members in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A community choir is launching a new group in Norfolk and is looking for members.
There are already Big Sing community choirs in Essex, London, Kent & Hertfordshire, and the Norfolk choir will be starting from May 14.
Details regarding rehearsal venues and event dates are yet to be finalised.
Managing director Gemma Francis said: 'We are so excited to be opening The Big Sing in Norfolk.
'This is an amazing opportunity to get the community uniting together to sing more uplifting songs.
You may also want to watch:
'The Big Sing has already shown how music is helping people overcome loneliness, fear and anxiety and is helping to create lots of new friendships. You don't need to have any experience, just come along and join in.'
The Big Sing has performed alongside Ellie Goulding, London Community Gospel Choir and Leona Lewis, among other top names.
Find out more at www.big-sing.com, or call 01376 512292.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns