Chance to have your say on plans to move Co-op in Acle
- Credit: Archant
Residents will have the opportunity to voice their views on plans to relocate a village shop at a public event this week.
East of England Co-op is planning to move its shop in Acle into what is now Budgens, a plan that has received criticism from councillors and people living nearby.
On Thursday, East of England Co-op is hosting an information event, at which members of the public will be able to ask questions about the plans.
Minnie Moll, joint chief executive of East of England Co-op said: 'We're really looking forward to welcoming members of the Acle community to meet the team here at the East of England Co-op who are working on delivering them great new services to support their local community.
'To help us to cater we're asking those wishing to attend to register online where possible. Of course those who don't have the opportunity to register will be welcome to join us on the evening.'
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place between 6.30pm and 8pn and will be held at the Acle War Memorial Recreation Centre.
Click here to register your interest in attending.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 6 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 7 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 8 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat