Chance to have your say on plans to move Co-op in Acle
- Credit: Archant
Residents will have the opportunity to voice their views on plans to relocate a village shop at a public event this week.
East of England Co-op is planning to move its shop in Acle into what is now Budgens, a plan that has received criticism from councillors and people living nearby.
On Thursday, East of England Co-op is hosting an information event, at which members of the public will be able to ask questions about the plans.
Minnie Moll, joint chief executive of East of England Co-op said: 'We're really looking forward to welcoming members of the Acle community to meet the team here at the East of England Co-op who are working on delivering them great new services to support their local community.
'To help us to cater we're asking those wishing to attend to register online where possible. Of course those who don't have the opportunity to register will be welcome to join us on the evening.'
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place between 6.30pm and 8pn and will be held at the Acle War Memorial Recreation Centre.
Click here to register your interest in attending.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?