Chance to have your photos included in ‘Best of Lowestoft’ calendar
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Budding photographers are being invited to enter a competition celebrating all that's great in Lowestoft.
Launched by Lowestoft Library, the Best of Lowestoft Calendar Competition is open to anyone who would like to see their photographs published, with the best 13 photos featuring in a 2018 calendar.
Photographers are invited to send in up to five pictures on the Best of Lowestoft theme, with entry costing £2 per photo. Each picture needs to be accompanied by a unique reference number which can be found on the entry forms available from the library.
The closing date for entries is June 30, after which judging will begin.
The calendar will be published by the library in September and be on sale from local branches.
You may also want to watch:
Contest organiser Jo Wilde said: 'We are looking forward to seeing what our talented local photographers come up with. If we have enough entries there might also be a book, or local greetings cards produced too.'
Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry fee is payable when collecting entry forms.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday