Chance to have picture taken with Lotus F1 car in Wroxham
Formula One fans are being offered an exciting opportunity next weekend, as part of Roys of Wroxham's annual food and drink fayre.
On the final day of the fayre on Saturday, June 4, Norfolk's Team Lotus will be displaying one of their cars which was raced in seven of last season's grand prix by Italian driver Jarno Trulli, including the British grand prix at Silverstone.
The opportunity to have a picture taken with the car is being offered by EQ8, the official energy drink of Team Lotus.
The energy drink is being launched in Norfolk at the Wroxham fayre, with a special promotional price of �1 per can.
Containing 100pc natural ingredients, moderate levels of natural caffeine and naturally energising ingredients such as ginseng and guarana, the energy drinks are available in three flavours; cranberry and apple, orange and passion fruit and original. They contain no taurine, artificial sweeteners, colours or preservatives,
Chief executive of EQ8, Darren Choy, said; 'Roys goes the extra mile to work with local businesses, so what better place to make our locally born energy drinks available to Norfolk residents than at its popular food and drink fayre.
'We're delighted to be exhibiting EQ8, made from 100pc natural ingredients, to our local customers alongside one of our Formula 1 show cars.'
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 9 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 10 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
Paul Roy, buying and marketing director for Roys, adds; 'We are pleased to have EQ8 showcasing its new energy drinks at this year's food and drink fayre.
'We're passionate about working closely with local partners and look forward to Team Lotus and EQ8 injecting some natural energy to this event.'
EQ8 is in advanced talks with UK retailers to debut its 250ml slim can range on shelves across the country this summer, carrying a recommended retail price of �1.29.
For more information visit www.eq8energy.com