Chance to get fit and watch the dawn colour the sea in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Summer's on its way, and that means yoga is returning to Cromer Pier.
Following on from last year's successful sunrise yoga on the pier, North Norfolk District Council has announced this year's dates.
Sessions will start at 7am every Friday from May 5 until September. They last for an hour and cost £5 per person.
There is no need to book ahead and all abilities are welcome, but you must bring a yoga mat.
Maggie Prior, NNDC's cabinet member for leisure and culture, said: 'There are so many reasons to join this yoga class – but to be able to stretch and exercise while watching dawn colour the sea beyond Cromer, has got to be one of the best.
You may also want to watch:
'You don't have to know yoga to be part of this class, but you'll soon see the benefits. Why not come along and have a go.'
If the weather is poor the class will still be held on the pier, but indoors.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
For more information email email@example.com