Chance to get behind Norwich market and win some money too
- Credit: Archant
Now is your chance to show your support for the city's market, as well as getting your hands on some prize money too.
As part of the Evening News's Get Behind your Market campaign, to encourage people to use Norwich market, we are giving readers two chances to win over the next couple of week.
First up, the Evening News promotional team will take to the streets on Friday, November 11 and Saturday, November 12, selling promotional goody bags containing a copy of the newspaper along with a selection of sweets, crisps and drink all for just £1 – plus each bag will contain a free car sticker (while stocks last).
Our eagle-eyed team will then be out and about, keeping their eyes peeled, and on Friday, three lucky winners will have their car number plate printed in the paper. If you've been spotted with the sticker and your plate is printed, all you have to do is call in and claim your £100 prize.
The following weekend the sky above the market will be filled with helium balloons, as we kick off an exciting balloon race.
Again the promotional team will be selling the goody bags on Friday, November 18 and Saturday, November 19 and every bag sold gets a free helium-filled balloon which will be stored in a giant net for a simultaneous release at 4pm.
Each balloon label will be personally identified and will have our return address printed.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 3 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 4 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 5 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 6 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 7 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 10 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
The balloon that travels the farthest will win £50 – as will the person who sends it back to us.