Chance of further snow in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Weather forecasters are warning of the possibility of further snowfalls across Suffolk this evening.
Jim Bacon, of Norwich-based Weatherquest, said the weather will remain cold for the rest of the week and there could be further snowfall.
'Today's temperature will creep into positive with 1C for a time near the coast but will stay close to freezing,' he added.
'There are one or two wintry showers hanging around and if they come tonight they could give a reasonable covering and cause further disruption.
'There isn't any real change in the weather until after the weekend.'
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will reach a maximum of 1C and minimums of -4C.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault