Norfolk man’s starring role in short film after becoming company’s youngest manager
- Credit: Archant
A man from Norfolk is starring in a new short film after rising to be Co-op's youngest store manager.
After working at Central England Co-op's Brundall Food Store for five and a half years, 23-year-old Brad Tuckfield is now one of the youngest store managers in its history.
In the film, Mr Tuckfield talks about his rise from customer services assistant to manager at the store on The Street.
He shines a light on his love for retail, what the store offers to the local community and his hopes for the future.
He said: 'Being young allows me to bring a lot of energy and ideas to the role, but every day I am still learning about the job.
You may also want to watch:
'I want to continue to succeed and get results. I also want to improve and rise up the ranks at the society. I think there is so much support for growth and progression and don't think there are any limits to what I can achieve.'
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary