Norfolk man’s starring role in short film after becoming company’s youngest manager
- Credit: Archant
A man from Norfolk is starring in a new short film after rising to be Co-op's youngest store manager.
After working at Central England Co-op's Brundall Food Store for five and a half years, 23-year-old Brad Tuckfield is now one of the youngest store managers in its history.
In the film, Mr Tuckfield talks about his rise from customer services assistant to manager at the store on The Street.
He shines a light on his love for retail, what the store offers to the local community and his hopes for the future.
He said: 'Being young allows me to bring a lot of energy and ideas to the role, but every day I am still learning about the job.
You may also want to watch:
'I want to continue to succeed and get results. I also want to improve and rise up the ranks at the society. I think there is so much support for growth and progression and don't think there are any limits to what I can achieve.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer