Norfolk man’s starring role in short film after becoming company’s youngest manager
- Credit: Archant
A man from Norfolk is starring in a new short film after rising to be Co-op's youngest store manager.
After working at Central England Co-op's Brundall Food Store for five and a half years, 23-year-old Brad Tuckfield is now one of the youngest store managers in its history.
In the film, Mr Tuckfield talks about his rise from customer services assistant to manager at the store on The Street.
He shines a light on his love for retail, what the store offers to the local community and his hopes for the future.
He said: 'Being young allows me to bring a lot of energy and ideas to the role, but every day I am still learning about the job.
'I want to continue to succeed and get results. I also want to improve and rise up the ranks at the society. I think there is so much support for growth and progression and don't think there are any limits to what I can achieve.'
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village