See inside former rifle club up for sale for £125,000
- Credit: Archant
A city centre cellar formerly used by a rifle club has gone on the market for £125,000.
The space on Upper St Giles Street is accessed by the ground flooor - via a pathway to the side of a block of flats - with steps down to the main area, which is roughly 27 metres long.
It was previously used by Eaton Rifle Club.
Estate agents Musker McIntyre said they'd had a large amount of interest in the property, but say on its listing that uses for the building - such as turning it into a nightclub or bar - may be difficult due to its surroundings.
The leasehold is being advertised for £125,000, for 125 years.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move