CCTV images released of a woman in connection with a burglary at a Bungay home
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Police have released two CCTV images of a woman officers would like to speak to following a burglary at a home in Bungay in early February.
Someone gained entry to the home in Staithe Road between 6pm on Thursday February 2 and 3pm on Saturday February 4 and stole a wallet containing cash and bank cards.
The bank cards were later used in several stores in the Bungay, Norwich and Great Yarmouth areas.
Police are keen to speak to the woman pictured in connection with the incidents.
She is described as white and possibly in her 20's.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the identity of the woman should call Waveney CID at Lowestoft by dialling Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 15940/17.
Do you have a Beccles or Bungay story?
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
Call 01502 715 674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.