CCTV images released of a woman in connection with a burglary at a Bungay home
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Police have released two CCTV images of a woman officers would like to speak to following a burglary at a home in Bungay in early February.
Someone gained entry to the home in Staithe Road between 6pm on Thursday February 2 and 3pm on Saturday February 4 and stole a wallet containing cash and bank cards.
The bank cards were later used in several stores in the Bungay, Norwich and Great Yarmouth areas.
Police are keen to speak to the woman pictured in connection with the incidents.
She is described as white and possibly in her 20's.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the identity of the woman should call Waveney CID at Lowestoft by dialling Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 15940/17.
Do you have a Beccles or Bungay story?
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
Call 01502 715 674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.