CCTV images released in search for missing man Nigel Kedar last seen in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Fears are mounting over the fate of an Essex man who was last seen walking along a rural Norfolk road.
Nigel Kedar, from Clacton, has been missing for more than a week and police have renewed an appeal for help in tracing him.
Officers have released a CCTV image of the 52-year-old leaving a shop in Long Stratton.
Detective Chief Inspector Marie James said: 'Nigel has been missing from his home in Clacton-on-Sea in Essex for more than a week now.
'We are aware he visited Norwich on Sunday, April 2, and made his way on foot through Long Stratton.'
Nigel Mr Kedar was last seen at 7.30am on Tuesday, April 4 walking on the A140 at Pulham Market in the direction of the A14.
You may also want to watch:
DCI James said: 'I would urge anyone who travelled on the A140 or A14 that morning to try and remember if they saw Nigel walking along the road. 'If you habitually use this stretch of road at this time and have a dash cam please contact us as you may have vital information which will help us find Nigel.
'I would also like to appeal to delivery drivers that may have travelled on this day with recording equipment to come forward.'
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
DCI James said any information, however small, could be significant.
She said: 'We are using specialist officers including search advisors and the National Police Air Service (NPAS) to search for Nigel but are appealing for help from the public to support us with our enquiries.'
Mr Kedar is described as white, 5ft 11in tall, of large build and with short hair.
He was wearing a dark coloured trousers with a lighter coloured long sleeved shirt.
Anyone with information, may have seen him or knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 999.