Cawston father-of-two appears in Channel 4 programme Come Dine With Me filmed in Norfolk
Father-of-two Richard Voisey's cooking skills will be put to the test this week when he appears on Channel 4 show Come Dine With Me.
Mr Voisey, from Cawston, near Reepham, cooked a Thai-inspired meal in his bid to win £1,000.
The show, which pulls in more than a million viewers per episode, sees five strangers take turns to host a dinner party. The contestants then rate one another's performances.
And Mr Voisey, 49, said he met some great people on the show, which had been filmed across Norfolk in October.
The first episode will be aired tonight at 5pm, with the finale on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Voisey, a business advisor, said: 'It was a fantastic life experience. I have always been a fan of the show. I first applied when it was filmed in Norfolk four years ago but wasn't selected.'
While the show is notorious for tears and tantrums, Mr Voisey said his group had remained friends.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
'It is all part of the show that they select an eclectic group with mixed points of view,' he added.
The episode at Mr Voisey's home he shares with his 45-year-old partner Reba Warnes will be aired on Friday.
He said filming began each day at 8.30am, with guests arriving at about 5pm. Filming was wrapped up at about 2am.
Are you appearing in a television show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org