Love in the air at Cringleford care home
- Credit: Archant
A Cringleford care home invited local people to don their dancing shoes for a fun-filled afternoon in celebration of Valentine's Day.
Care UK's Cavell Court on Dragonfly Lane opened the doors to the care home for a tea dance to mark the season of love.
Visitors took to the floor and danced to classics from the 40s and 50s, performed by local singer, Kitty Collins, who helped everyone get into the swing.
Speaking about the event, home manager, Jennie Rodger, said: 'At undoubtedly the most romantic time of the year, we wanted to bring Cringleford's sweethearts together to share the love with an afternoon of singing and dancing.
'Here at the home activity based care is at the heart of what we do and we regularly hold dancing events for the residents.'
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about Cavell Court call Samantha Woods on 01603 856 835, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each