Casualty cut from car following collision in Ormesby this morning
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to free a person trapped in a car following a collision in Ormesby this morning.
Emergency services were called at around 10.16am following the two-vehicle crash on the A149 at the busy junction entrance to the village.
Two fire crews from Gorleston and Acle were called.
Police and two ambulances were also on scene.
No road or lane closures have been reported.
You may also want to watch:
The extent of any injuries is not known but fire officers were able to leave the scene at 11.18am.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns