Castle Mall’s spooktacular Halloween plans
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters are being treated to some hair-raising fun at Castle Mall this half-term.
The shopping centre will be running five days of free Halloween crafts and activities for children from Tuesday 25 October to Saturday October 29.
There will be workshops offering children the chance to make glow in the dark green slime and spooky figures on stilts - from wicked witches to mad scientists - will be entertaining shoppers over the five days.
On the final two days there will also be a haunted house to explore.
Organisers hope the Halloween Spooktacular will keep families entertained during the week-long holiday.
You may also want to watch:
In preparation for October 31 Castle Mall already has a display of giant Halloween balloon sculptures suspended from the ceiling.
The mall, which will also be running fancy dress competitions, has run Halloween events for children in previous years.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Former Primark store goes up for rent
They are looking to build on last year's one day Halloween event with a full schedule of events over the five days.
The programme of events at the mall will include:
• A spooky Halloween craft workshop will be running on Tuesday October 25
• Wicked witches on stilts will be haunting the mall on Wednesday October 26
• Shoppers can get a Halloween photo in the Halloween Selfie Mirror on Tuesday October 25
• Children can learn to make glow in the dark slime at the Mad Science workshop on Thursday October 27