Castle Mall’s spooktacular Halloween plans
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters are being treated to some hair-raising fun at Castle Mall this half-term.
The shopping centre will be running five days of free Halloween crafts and activities for children from Tuesday 25 October to Saturday October 29.
There will be workshops offering children the chance to make glow in the dark green slime and spooky figures on stilts - from wicked witches to mad scientists - will be entertaining shoppers over the five days.
On the final two days there will also be a haunted house to explore.
Organisers hope the Halloween Spooktacular will keep families entertained during the week-long holiday.
In preparation for October 31 Castle Mall already has a display of giant Halloween balloon sculptures suspended from the ceiling.
The mall, which will also be running fancy dress competitions, has run Halloween events for children in previous years.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
They are looking to build on last year's one day Halloween event with a full schedule of events over the five days.
The programme of events at the mall will include:
• A spooky Halloween craft workshop will be running on Tuesday October 25
• Wicked witches on stilts will be haunting the mall on Wednesday October 26
• Shoppers can get a Halloween photo in the Halloween Selfie Mirror on Tuesday October 25
• Children can learn to make glow in the dark slime at the Mad Science workshop on Thursday October 27