Shopping centre visitors have a roarsome time
- Credit: Angela Sharpe Photography
A herd of dinosaurs brought a spinechilling touch of the Jurassic era to Castle Mall this week.
Children were able to follow a trail around the shopping centre to find dinosaurs that had escaped and were hiding.
All budding archaeologists could head to the St Johns area of the centre where they dug for bones and dusted down their discoveries.
The Kastle Kids team were in their new location reading the stories Dinosaurs in my School and Dinosaurs in the Supermarket.
More than 300 children attended the event with more than half making their own dinosaur to take home with them.
Robert Bradley, centre manager, said: 'We really enjoyed having the dinosaur roadshow come to Castle Mall and hope that children learned from the event as well as enjoyed themselves.'
The event was organised to encourage children to learn about dinosaurs and teach them about fossils.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 9 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 10 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110