Man taken to hospital after fleeing Castle Mall crash
- Credit: Geraldine Scott
One man has been taken to hospital after a car overturned by the Castle Mall on Monday night, as police search for two others who fled the scene.
Emergency services were called to the entrance of Castle Mall car park at around 9.45pm, and police, an ambulance crew, and the East Anglian Air Ambulance rapid response car were at the scene.
Barriers on the left hand carriageway, going in to the car park, were crushed while a black Mercedes C220 was on its roof on the other side of the road.
Three people fled the scene and police later found one with injuries. He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The description of one of the people was given as a white man, in his mid 20s. He is thought to be around 5'8 and of stocky build, wearing a baseball cap, t-shirt, and shorts.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact police on 101.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon