Cartoon characters are bringing town’s shop windows to life as part of ‘fun fest’ trail
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Cartoon characters from classic children's tales have filled shop windows around a Norfolk town.
About 75 businesses are taking part in the Attleborough Fun Fest Trail, which this year features every kind of character from the Little Mermaid to Peter Pan.
Visitors can buy maps for the trail from A W Myhill, Cranks and The Bakery for £1 which they can use to fill out while finding as many displays as their can.
There will be a prize for an entrant that finds the most cartoon characters, drawn on September 3.
Anna Lancaster, from the fun fest team, said: 'It's a pleasure seeing the children having such fun walking around the town looking for the characters.
'Its also a fantastic way of getting families out and about and as the characters are from many years. It's proving popular with adults as well.'
There will also be a prize for the best window, voted for by entrants on their trail maps.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 5 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 6 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Driver banned for being fraction over limit