Two cars and lorry crash on A140
- Credit: Archant
A busy Norfolk road was temporarily shut after two cars and a lorry crashed.
Police were called to the incident on the A140 Ipswich Road at 8.34am on Thursday, January 23.
An ambulance crew also attended the scene close to the Foundry Plant Centre, near Tasburgh.
People in the vehicles suffered minor injuries, and the East of England Ambulance Service confirmed that no-one was in need of hospital treatment.
The road was temporarily closed, though this was soon lifted.
You may also want to watch:
However, road users were advised to expect continued disruption and delays when travelling through the area.
- For live traffic updates, visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue