Carnival fun in Pulham Market had a novel theme
- Credit: Archant
Pulham Market's 45th annual carnival has been taking place today with hundreds of people enjoying the fun.
Theatre Royal panto favourite Ben Langley opened the event and judged the carnival procession floats.
The carnival procession's theme was books.
The winner of the best children's float was Pulham Primary School's Fantastic Mr Fox display and the runner-up was the village's pre-school's Gruffalo float.
The adult float section was won by the Pulham Players with their Charlie and the Chocolate Factory display which was created as a tribute to Willy Wonka actor Gene Wilder.
You may also want to watch:
The runner-up was Vincent's Garage, whose float was based around the Haynes Manual.
After the parade the large crowd enjoyed games, stalls and a hog roast and music from Park Radio.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash