Care home hosting Bank Holiday anniversary parade
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A village care home is going back in time to celebrate a special anniversary.
Olive House Residential Care Home on Olive Avenue, Newton Flotman, is celebrating its 20th year with a Bank Holiday Monday fete.
The event will kick off with a carnival parade starting at 11.30am from the home.
After that, Olive House will be transformed to host a 1960s-themed ball at 2pm.
The event is open to the local community as well as family and friends.
You may also want to watch:
Kerry Gooda, manager of Olive House residential home, said: "We are looking forward to celebrating this special day. Olive House has been providing care for two decades and it's a great chance to take stock and reflect on the great work the team has done - and continues to do here.
"Looking back through the years, what remains the same is the constant commitment to the happiness and welfare of our residents. We are very proud of our home."
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
Call 01508 471718 for details.