Cards for Christmas which help good causes go on sale outside Norwich’s Forum
- Credit: Archant
A pop-up charity Christmas card shop has opened next to the Forum in Norwich.
The Cards for Good Causes shop is selling a wide variety of cards, wrapping, decorations and Advent calendars.
Pauline Brown, the store manager, said: 'We hope that shoppers will see our distinctive Father Christmas signs and come to see the fantastic range of cards and products available.
'Our thanks go to all of our wonderful volunteers that run the shop, as well as the support of everyone at the Forum.
'Buying charity Christmas cards is one of the simplest ways to support good causes this festive season.'
You may also want to watch:
The range includes new card designs by Norwich artist Joe McLean.
Profits from sales will go to charities including Cancer Research UK, Barnardo's, the Alzheimer's Society and the RNLI.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
The shop is open Monday-Saturday 9.30am-4.30pm and Sunday 11am-4pm.