Caravans appear on residential street
- Credit: Archant
Caravans have appeared on a residential street in Great Yarmouth.
Three mobile homes popped up in Kitchener Road near the cemetery over the weekend.
No cars are attached to the caravans and their supports are down.
It is not yet clear why the vehicles have been left there.
The rules surrounding parking caravans on the road depend on whether or not it is causing an obstruction.
You may also want to watch:
Caravans must be lit at night and the nearside must face the pavement so the rear lights are at the rear for approaching traffic.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace