Caravan torched in arson attack at coastal holiday park
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
One caravan has been torched and another two have been damaged following a suspected arson attack at a coastal holiday park.
Norfolk police said a fire broke out in one of the mobile homes at Haven holiday park in Caister on Saturday night.
Fire engines from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston attended the blaze at the site on Ormesby Road at 10.27pm.
Crews tackled the fire for 50 minutes before it was put out at 11.17pm.
A spokesperson for Caister holiday Park thanked Norfolk fire and rescue service for its swift response.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesperson said: 'Fire crews quickly extinguished the fire and we are pleased to report that no one was injured in this incident.'
Firefighters used breathing apparatus, hose reel jets and hydrant to extinguish the fire.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.