Watch the moment CCTV footages catches man vandalising a car in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Sean Taylor
Police have confirmed more than 30 cars were vandalised in the North Yarmouth area over the weekend.
The spate was carried out across the weekend, with numerous vehicle owners alerting police to damages to their vehicles, the majority of which had been keyed.
Among the roads affected were North Denes Road and Caister Road in the north of the town, with police continuing to investigate the spate.
CCTV images shared by Sean Taylor showed a suspect damaging his vehicle on Salisbury Road on Friday evening, before continuing onto North Denes Road. The suspect had come from the Northgate Street direction.
A police spokesman said: 'Over the weekend, we were made aware of quite a lot of reports of vandalism to vehicles coming in.'
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information regarding the spate is encouraged to contact Norfolk Police on 101, or alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"