Watch the moment CCTV footages catches man vandalising a car in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Sean Taylor
Police have confirmed more than 30 cars were vandalised in the North Yarmouth area over the weekend.
The spate was carried out across the weekend, with numerous vehicle owners alerting police to damages to their vehicles, the majority of which had been keyed.
Among the roads affected were North Denes Road and Caister Road in the north of the town, with police continuing to investigate the spate.
CCTV images shared by Sean Taylor showed a suspect damaging his vehicle on Salisbury Road on Friday evening, before continuing onto North Denes Road. The suspect had come from the Northgate Street direction.
A police spokesman said: 'Over the weekend, we were made aware of quite a lot of reports of vandalism to vehicles coming in.'
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information regarding the spate is encouraged to contact Norfolk Police on 101, or alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall