Watch the moment CCTV footages catches man vandalising a car in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Sean Taylor
Police have confirmed more than 30 cars were vandalised in the North Yarmouth area over the weekend.
The spate was carried out across the weekend, with numerous vehicle owners alerting police to damages to their vehicles, the majority of which had been keyed.
Among the roads affected were North Denes Road and Caister Road in the north of the town, with police continuing to investigate the spate.
CCTV images shared by Sean Taylor showed a suspect damaging his vehicle on Salisbury Road on Friday evening, before continuing onto North Denes Road. The suspect had come from the Northgate Street direction.
A police spokesman said: 'Over the weekend, we were made aware of quite a lot of reports of vandalism to vehicles coming in.'
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information regarding the spate is encouraged to contact Norfolk Police on 101, or alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 9 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend