Car left totally burned out after catching fire outside village church
- Credit: Archant
A car was left totally burned out after it caught fire outside a church.
Firefighters from Gorleston were called to Church Road in Burgh Castle on Sunday night just after 10pm to reports of a car on fire.
On arrival, they found the car - which appears to be a Ford Mondeo estate - was ablaze.
They put out the flames in just over ten minutes.
The burnt out car is now sitting in the car park outside St Peter and St Paul Church.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the police had not been informed, and there was no sign of deliberate ignition.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 3 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 6 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 7 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 8 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 9 Key worker couple celebrate 'fairy tale' day after winning £32,000 wedding
- 10 A Hunstanton institution closes after almost 50 years