Car left totally burned out after catching fire outside village church
- Credit: Archant
A car was left totally burned out after it caught fire outside a church.
Firefighters from Gorleston were called to Church Road in Burgh Castle on Sunday night just after 10pm to reports of a car on fire.
On arrival, they found the car - which appears to be a Ford Mondeo estate - was ablaze.
They put out the flames in just over ten minutes.
The burnt out car is now sitting in the car park outside St Peter and St Paul Church.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the police had not been informed, and there was no sign of deliberate ignition.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear