Family taken to hospital after car carrying Christmas gifts crashes on A47
- Credit: Archant
A car carrying Christmas presents was destroyed after a crash on the A47.
Breckland police tweeted just before 10pm on Wednesday to say officers had attended the three-vehicle crash on the A47 earlier that night.
They said one family had been taken to hospital, while their car, which contained Christmas gifts, was 'ruined'.
But they said an officer later delivered the gifts to a relative living nearby, and that there were no serious injuries sustained in the crash.
Norfolk police confirmed they were called to the incident just after 6pm on Wednesday , after a three-vehicle crash involving a Jaguar, a Volkswagen Golf and a Vauxhall Corsa.
You may also want to watch:
They said those taken to hospital suffered slight injuries.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were also on scene, and rescued one person from a vehicle.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor