Family taken to hospital after car carrying Christmas gifts crashes on A47
- Credit: Archant
A car carrying Christmas presents was destroyed after a crash on the A47.
Breckland police tweeted just before 10pm on Wednesday to say officers had attended the three-vehicle crash on the A47 earlier that night.
They said one family had been taken to hospital, while their car, which contained Christmas gifts, was 'ruined'.
But they said an officer later delivered the gifts to a relative living nearby, and that there were no serious injuries sustained in the crash.
Norfolk police confirmed they were called to the incident just after 6pm on Wednesday , after a three-vehicle crash involving a Jaguar, a Volkswagen Golf and a Vauxhall Corsa.
You may also want to watch:
They said those taken to hospital suffered slight injuries.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were also on scene, and rescued one person from a vehicle.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Water outages hit homes across city
- 4 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 5 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 6 People released from car after crash closes road
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 9 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash