Car ploughs into garden in collision at Louie’s Lane in Diss
- Credit: Archant
A car ploughed into the garden of a house in Diss after a collision at Louie's Lane on Wednesday afternoon.
Around 3,30pm, police were called to reports of a two car collision - between a Citroen C4 and a Honda CRV.
The road was blocked for almost two hours while the vehicles were recovered, and damage to the property is still visible.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: 'We were called at 3.30pm after reports of a two car collision involving a Citroen CK and a white Honda CRV.
'The collision occurred at the junction of Louie's Lane and Roydon Road in Diss. There are no details of any injuries. One car has gone into the garden of someone's property.
You may also want to watch:
'Fire and ambulance and recovery were called. The road was blocked and the vehicles were recovered with the road reopened by 5.20pm.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 9 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 10 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle