Car ploughs into Blundeston garden and injures man
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car drove into a garden in Blundeston, near Lowestoft, on Sunday and hit a 71-year-old man.
The man was in a garden at Lound Road at about 5.40pm when the driver of a VW Touran lost control of his vehicle.
The car mounted the verge and went into the garden, where it collided with the 71-year-old.
The injured man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, and was found to have sustained a fractured pelvis.
A man and a woman in the VW were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen the vehicle prior to the collision or the incident itself is asked to call PC Jon Doran at the Halesworth Road Policing Unit on 101
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel