Lucky escape for driver of car which ended up on its roof
- Credit: Archant
A driver had a lucky escape after a car ended up on its roof in a road accident.
Police officers' first job of the day was to attend the scene of the incident on the B1153 near Gayton Thorpe.
There was only one vehicle involved in the crash on Thursday, January 25 and fortunately no-one was injured.
King's Lynn Police Tweeted: 'First job of the day single vehicle rtc on B1153 near Gayton Thorpe, just awaiting recovery. Luckily no one was injured.'
A motorist had a similarly lucky escape after a vehicle left the road and ended up on its roof in a ditch on the A47 at Terrington St John last weekend
King's Lynn Police Tweeted a picture of the vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning, with a warning for people to take care on the roads while driving.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the motorist had been uninjured.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success