Child trapped in car after it flipped during Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A man and a child had to be rescued by the emergency services after the car flipped onto its side.
The crash happened on Hall Road in Norwich at around 1pm this afternoon.
The emergency services were called to the two vehicle incident, and the Norfolk Fire and Rescue services had to free the two occupants from their Peugeot.
A second car, a Ford Tourneo, was also involved.
The casualties suffered minor injuries.
The road remained closed until around 2.30pm, with the fire services leaving within half an hour.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village