Child trapped in car after it flipped during Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A man and a child had to be rescued by the emergency services after the car flipped onto its side.
The crash happened on Hall Road in Norwich at around 1pm this afternoon.
The emergency services were called to the two vehicle incident, and the Norfolk Fire and Rescue services had to free the two occupants from their Peugeot.
A second car, a Ford Tourneo, was also involved.
The casualties suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road remained closed until around 2.30pm, with the fire services leaving within half an hour.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old