Car on roof and another on its side following crash on A47 at North Tuddenham
- Credit: James Bass
A car has ended up on its roof and another on its side following a crash on the A47 near North Tuddenham.
The accident happened shortly before 7.13am today (Friday, July 14) on the Norwich bound carriageway.
Police said the crash was between a Peugeot 308 and a Ford Mondeo, and that there had been minor injuries.
One lane of the road was closed as emergency services made the scene safe. It reopened shortly after 9.10am.
Two fire engines from Dereham attended the scene to assist the ambulance service and police.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said the highways department could be called as some of the road's barriers had been bent.
• Updates to follow
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?