Car is torched by Two Bears hotel, Cobholm
A green Fiat Punto was torched in an arson attack behind the Two Bears pub in Cobholm.
The vehicle was parked off Mill Road, opposite Queens Place and behind the Two Bears Hotel, in the early hours of Tuesday, January 24.
Police officers on patrol saw smoke coming from the area and attended the scene.
Officers believe the vehicle was set alight around 4.30am as two people were seen on CCTV running from the car park a few minutes later.
The car was completely burnt out and a red Rover parked next to it was also damaged.
Police are asking anyone who may have been in the area around this time or anyone with information about who set the vehicle alight to call PC Keir Stannard using the new non-emergency number 101.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia