Car hits tree in Cawston
- Credit: Archant
Fire and ambulance crews were called out to two road accidents including one where a car had hit a tree.
The B1145 road outside Jeesal Cawston Park Hospital, which is a care home complex, was blocked for a short time just before 9am today after a car hit a tree.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk police said no one had been hurt but the road had been closed while they cleared the scene.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service added that the person involved was a young woman who had been assessed at the scene but did not require hospital treatment.
Fire crews from Aylsham and Reepham were also sent to the scene to help assist the ambulance service and police.
Fire appliances from Mundesley and Stalham also attended a road traffic accident involving two vehicles on Lyngate Road in North Walsham just after 9am today .
Two ambulance crews and an off-duty paramedic were also at the scene where they helped two patients, one with chest pains, who was discharged at the scene, and one with hip and back pain who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages