Car hits lamp post in Aylsham Road
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Police, the fire service and ambulance crews were called to a crash in Aylsham Road, Norwich, this morning.
Emergency services were called to near the Samaritans shop just before 9am, after two cars collided and then hit a lamppost.
Fire crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to cut one person out of the car, which is believed to be a Vauxhall Corsa and had to be recovered from the scene.
Two people were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, where their injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Traffic was affected but the road is now clear.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 9 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 10 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure