Car flips over on A12 at Wangford following two-vehicle crash
A two-car crash on the A12 at Wangford caused one vehicle to flip over.
A Volkswagen Passat and a Nissan Micra were involved in the collision at about 3.15pm this afternoon (Monday) with four patients – two adults and two children – being treated by the East of England Ambulance Service.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent one rapid response vehicle to the scene, and the condition of all four patients is not believed to be serious.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “We were called at 3.15pm to a two-car collision on the A12 at Wangford.
“One car had flipped over, and that vehicle is currently blocking the road.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are at the scene awaiting recovery.”
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 3.19pm to a two-vehicle road traffic collision on the A12 at Wangford. “We sent one rapid response vehicle and treated four patients - two adults and two children. Their condition is not believed to be serious.”
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place