Car flips over on A12 at Wangford following two-vehicle crash
A two-car crash on the A12 at Wangford caused one vehicle to flip over.
A Volkswagen Passat and a Nissan Micra were involved in the collision at about 3.15pm this afternoon (Monday) with four patients – two adults and two children – being treated by the East of England Ambulance Service.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent one rapid response vehicle to the scene, and the condition of all four patients is not believed to be serious.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “We were called at 3.15pm to a two-car collision on the A12 at Wangford.
“One car had flipped over, and that vehicle is currently blocking the road.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are at the scene awaiting recovery.”
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 3.19pm to a two-vehicle road traffic collision on the A12 at Wangford. “We sent one rapid response vehicle and treated four patients - two adults and two children. Their condition is not believed to be serious.”
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police