Car flips on to its side in crash in Aylsham
- Credit: �Archant Photographic 2010
A woman in her 20s had to be cut free from the wreckage by firefighters.
A woman in her 20s had to be cut free from a car by firefighters after it flipped over on to its side in Aylsham.
The drama unfolded on Blickling Road on Friday, February 10, just after 10am.
Fire crews from Aylsham and Sprowston rushed to the scene after the alarm was raised.
However, according to police and ambulance service, the woman escaped serious injury.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said: 'A Peugeot 206 flipped over and ended up on its side. There are no reports of any serious injuries.'
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said the woman was checked over by paramedic crews and did not need hospital treatment.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
Meanwhile, around 6pm on Thursday, emergency services were called out to a road crash on Anchor Street, Tunstead.
Crews from Stalham and North Walsham attended. There were no reports of injuries.