Car fire blocks one lane on the A47 slip road, in Trowse Newton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A car is on fire on the A47 slip road, in Trowse Newton.
The vehicle has completely burnt out on the westbound slip road leading to the A146, blocking one lane.
Two fire crews from Carrow and Earlham were called at around 7.55am on Friday, May 29.
The driver managed to get out of the vehicle unaided before emergency services arrived.
Police are also at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply