Car fire blocks one lane on the A47 slip road, in Trowse Newton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A car is on fire on the A47 slip road, in Trowse Newton.
The vehicle has completely burnt out on the westbound slip road leading to the A146, blocking one lane.
Two fire crews from Carrow and Earlham were called at around 7.55am on Friday, May 29.
The driver managed to get out of the vehicle unaided before emergency services arrived.
Police are also at the scene.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia