Car ends up on its side after Upper Sheringham crash
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A car ended up on its side after a road crash in Holt Road, Upper Sheringham.
It happened at about 2.15pm on Tuesday, November 14.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called to a two-vehicle accident with one car on its side.
'One person was trapped in one of the vehicles.
'There were no obvious injuries. The road was partially blocked pending recovery of the vehicles. The cars involved were a silver Peugeot 207 and a blue Fiat.'
Fire crews from Sheringham and Holt attended.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: 'Crews made four vehicles and the surrounding area safe following a road traffic collision on Holt Road. They assisted the police and gave casualty care.'
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 A47 reopens after serious crash