Car ends up on its side after Upper Sheringham crash
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A car ended up on its side after a road crash in Holt Road, Upper Sheringham.
It happened at about 2.15pm on Tuesday, November 14.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called to a two-vehicle accident with one car on its side.
'One person was trapped in one of the vehicles.
'There were no obvious injuries. The road was partially blocked pending recovery of the vehicles. The cars involved were a silver Peugeot 207 and a blue Fiat.'
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Sheringham and Holt attended.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: 'Crews made four vehicles and the surrounding area safe following a road traffic collision on Holt Road. They assisted the police and gave casualty care.'
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer