Car drove the wrong way down the A11 at Attleborough and crashed
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Police are appealing for witnesses after a crash on the A11 at Attleborough on Sunday.
Just after midnight there was a crash between two cars near the West Carr Road flyover.
A red Mini Cooper was driving towards Wymondham, when a silver Vauxhall Astra, travelling on the wrong side of the dual carriageway hit it.
After the crash, the Astra was driven another 300 meters.
It then stopped and the driver fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 30s, from the Norwich area, was later arrested in connection with the crash.
He was released on police bail until Sunday, May 29.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
•Anyone who may have seen the way in which either car was being driver prior to crash, or the person who fled the scene, should contact PC Shaun Turner at Acle Police Station on 101.