Man taken to hospital after car crashes into ditch
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A man was taken to hospital after a car crashed into a ditch in a small rural village.
The collision took place on the junction of Hanginhill and Acle Road in South Walsham Road, after 7.10am on Thursday, December 12.
Police officers, firefighters from Acle and Great Yarmouth, paramedics and ambulance officers from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and the East Anglian Air Ambulance were called.
The road was blocked at nearby Green Lane.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said a car ended up in a ditch and a man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital by paramedics.
For travel updates visit the EDP live traffic map.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards