Car crashes into tree in Postwick
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A woman has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into a tree in Postwick this morning.
Fire crews released the woman, believed to be in her 20s, from the MG ZR that left the road at Broadland Way at around 9am.
An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle attended, and the woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and treatment.
A spokesman for the service said the woman, who had been driving the car, had sustained chest injuries.
Police were called to the single vehicle collision and were joined by fire service appliances from Carrow and Sprowston.
You may also want to watch:
Crews released the woman from the car and made the surrounding area safe.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park