Car crashes into ditch at Edgefield
- Credit: Evening News © 2009
A car ended up in a ditch after a crash on the edge of a village late last night.
The accident happened at 10.51pm on Norwich Road, Edgefield, near Holt, and involved a Mini, according to a Norfolk police spokesman.
Paramedics, officers and firefighters from Holt and Sheringham were called.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said a woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with a minor injury and potential spinal injuries, which were not serious.
The car was travelling towards Norwich and the road was blocked until 12.30am while it was being recovered.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 9 Homes evacuated in village after man threatens criminal damage
- 10 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut