Car crashes into central reservation in Attleborough
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A car crashed into the central reservation on the A11, in Attleborough. Between four and fire cars stopped following the crash, leading to reports of a multi-vehicle accident. However a spokesperson from Norfolk Police confirmed only one car was involved.
The crash happened at the Ellingham Road junction at around 4.15pm, on Wednesday, May 18.
The A11 was blocked for around an hour, causing traffic to build in the area.
At around 5.15pm the car was moved onto the verge and one lane was reopened.
The ambulance attended.
You may also want to watch:
- More to come
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 6 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 7 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 8 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 9 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder