Car crash blocks A140 at Swainsthorpe
Drivers were delayed this afternoon after two cars crashed on a busy Norfolk Road.
The A140 at Swainsthorpe was blocked from the Church Road junction, forcing traffic to queue back to Dunston Hall.
The crash happened at 3.25pm.
Diversions were in place and the road reopened at 5.40pm.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow attended to help make the scene safe.
Nobody was taken to hospital.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof