Motorists warned to avoid the A47 following nine vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to avoid the A47 between Harford and Thickthorn roundabout following a large crash involving nine vehicles.
Police were called the crash, on the A47 eastbound between the A140 Ipswich Road and A146 slip road at around 4.15pm.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said the crash had involved nine cars but that no one had been seriously injured.
Bus passengers are also being warned to expect delays following the 'large accident'.
Konectbus tweeted: 'We are being made aware of a large accident on the A47 between Harford and Thickthorn. Updates to follow where necessary.'
You may also want to watch:
There are long queues on the A47 between Harford and Thickthorn roundabouts and the road was breifly closed while it is cleared.
For the latest traffic updates visit our live traffic map
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich