Motorists warned to avoid the A47 following nine vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to avoid the A47 between Harford and Thickthorn roundabout following a large crash involving nine vehicles.
Police were called the crash, on the A47 eastbound between the A140 Ipswich Road and A146 slip road at around 4.15pm.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said the crash had involved nine cars but that no one had been seriously injured.
Bus passengers are also being warned to expect delays following the 'large accident'.
Konectbus tweeted: 'We are being made aware of a large accident on the A47 between Harford and Thickthorn. Updates to follow where necessary.'
There are long queues on the A47 between Harford and Thickthorn roundabouts and the road was breifly closed while it is cleared.
For the latest traffic updates visit our live traffic map
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area