Car clips house and ends up on its side in garden at Silver Road, Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A woman has spoken of her shock after a car crashed into a wall at the front of her house and ended up on its side.
The grey Peugeot, which did not go into the house on Silver Road, in Norwich, hit the front garden wall and clipped the side of the building.
Police were called following the crash, which happened just after 2.30pm, although no-one was hurt.
A 42-year-old woman who lives at the property which was struck, but who did not want to be named, said: 'I just heard a bang and got a little bit of a shock when I opened the door.
'The wall was all over the path and the car was on its side.'
You may also want to watch:
The wall at the side of the property has been demolished and there looks to be damage to brickwork near the front door too.
The woman said she was trying to get hold of her landlord to discuss the situation but added: 'It's only bricks'.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 6 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
The vehicle was taken away by Norfolk Recovery.
The driver of the vehicle did not want to comment following the incident but said it had been a 'bad day'.